Infinite Vibrations (Musicians Entrepreneur Agency)
Infinite Vibrations was my main side project whilst studying at university.
Co-founded by myself and my best friend Lewis Daggers-Smith, we set out to make a difference to independent musicians careers by enhancing their employability in the music industry.
As a result, we helped over 150+ musicians within a 4 year period and became a very well known name in the local music scene, connecting with local musicians and students alike.
Goals and Objectives:
- Support the local music scene by providing access to contemporary business education.
- Develop a plethora of business skills by completing a Santander funded placement year.
Statistics and Achievements:
- Over 150+ musicians’ careers developed as a result of our work with them. Including press and PR, graphic design, business mentoring and events management.
- 7 “Community Compilation” albums published, featuring music from the UK and USA to showcase independent and unsigned musicians work.
- Multiple Features in local and national press, increasing our brand awareness and developing our client base.
- Successful completion of a Santander funded Enterprise Placement Year, contributing to my university portfolio.
- Quarter finalists in the Santander Emerging Entrepreneur Awards 2020.