Hollr (Cumbrian Youth Project)
Hollr were looking for new talent to join their team of multimedia journalists and as a proud Cumbrian, I was very eager to get involved.
Their mission was to support young people through raising awareness of the issues they face in Cumbria and through creating digital content to leverage interest in Hollr.
As well as this, they also required to meet funding remits of their investors, through increasing employment opportunities for young people in Cumbria.
After working alongside the team at Hollr, I was able to produce content which met the demands of their audience, as well as creating two detailed reports on the youth in Cumbria, which would help them pitch themselves to their investors.
Lastly, I was able to conduct vital market research on the youth in Cumbria, which would help Hollr to understand their target audience and how to reach them.
Soundwave (Hollr’s parent company)
Goals and Objectives:
- Raise awareness of the issues young people face in Cumbria.
- Create engaging multimedia content to leverage interest in Hollr.
- Increase employment opportunities for young people in Cumbria, with specific intentions to meet funding remits of Sellafield LTD.
Statistics and Achievements:
- 40+ Articles written for Hollr covering culture, events and news with full integration into their marketing campaigns via video content.
- Network building for Hollr with 10+ stakeholders including Cumbria County Council, HMV, local entertainers and more.
- 2x Comprehensive reports on the music scene in Cumbria and The Affects of An Ageing Population, to help meet funding requirements
- Market Research surveys conducted with the youth population to help Hollr reach their intended target audience.